Transmission is the function that can download the shared file, which used torrent file (.torrent).
When you are using Storpia with wireless network, you must do internet settings first.
For more details about settings, please refer to FAQ bulletin board.
1. Go to Web Settings page and move to Service
2. Activate the Transmission function.
3. Click the link(http://10.10.10.254:9091)
, which is on the top part of same page, or select the Transmission icon
from settings main screen.
4. From Transmission client screen, click Open Torrent
icon, which is on the top-left corner.
5. Click Select File
button to register torrent file, which is saved to PC, or type Magnet URL
in Or enter a URL section.
6. When you check the Start when added
section, the download will begin with file upload. Click Upload
7. It will start downloading file.
8. Downloaded file wll be saved to Storpia_Down
, which is at the first partition of built-in disk.