You can use Storpia, which is either wired connected or wireless connected, in Window Explorer(Windows) or Finder(Mac).
When Storpia is connected with wired connection, you have to check Storpia’s IP address first. Please check FAQ bulletin board.
1. Open the Window Explorer and enter Storpia’s IP address on the top address bar. The IP address for wireless network is 10.10.10.254
2. If the window, which asks for network password, pops up, then enter ID and password. The default value for them are admin and admin.
3. You can check Storpia disk from the explorer.
1. From Finder, press Command+K
to open Connect to server
window. In the server address section, enter smb://IP address
. If it is connected with wireless connection, then it will be smb://10.10.10.254
2. Select Registered User
and click Connect button. The default user name and password are admin and admin.
3. You can check Storpia disk from the Finder.
If it is not connected with methods that are shown above, check if Samba function is activated. You can check it from Storpia mobile app’s Storpia Settings