Smart Backup is the function that can back up the USB or SD memory data, if it is connected to Storpia M7.
When Smart Backup function is activated, it will automatically start backing up, if it is connected to Storpia M7.
[Smart Backup Settings]
1. Turn on M7 and connect the external storage to front side of M7.
2. Start Storpia mobile app and select the external storage from 'Storpia' menu.
3. From the folder that will be auto backed up, select 'Smart Backup' menu.
4. When the message that says, “Smart Backup Set successfully.” pop up, click OK.
5. When setting is completed, you can see that selected folder is set to 'Smart Backup' folder.
6. Selected folder will be automatically backed up in 'Smart Backup' folder.
When backup setting is completed, it will immediately begin auto backup for once, and it will automatically begin the backup every time you connect it to M7.
If you want to change Smart Backup settings or deactivate the backup function, then go to 'App Settings'-'Smart Backup' menu.